Lab Circuits improves the quality of packaging.
With the goal to improve even more the quality of our packaging, in the next weeks we are going to proceed to change from our existing polyamide/polyethylene bag to a new aluminium-based bag, which has technical characteristics strongly focused to its protective function.
The key elements to consider are:
· Manufacturer: Advantek. Model Drylok 2300.
· It meets the rule EIA 541 concerning ESD protection, and also rule EIA 583 for humidity-sensitive material.
· MIL-PRF-81705D type 1, class 1. Military norm for flexible, antiESD, steamresistant and thermo sealable packaging.
· Water steam permeability: <0,005 g s/ASTM F 1249
· Static shielding < 20 volts s/BA 541
· Punching resistance > 30 lbs s/ FTMS 101 MTH 2065